Countdown begins for largest show on packaging and supply chain
PackPlus, the annual trade show on packaging, processing and supply chain organized by Print-Packaging (P) Ltd., will be staged at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 3 to 6 August 2017. The show will feature around 350 exhibitors spread over 16,000 square meters across 6 halls. The show has been divided into separate sections for different categories of products.
Last year's event saw a turnout of 17,136 visitors over its 4-day duration.
This year's show will have a lot of running plants and equipment on display. According to the organizers, it is also expected to see the launch of more than 80 new products. Some interesting product launches are:
• High-speed solvent-less lamination line, high-speed slitting machine with a turret system, pick fill seal machine and a high-speed packing machine for extruded snacks from Uflex Engineering.
• Robotic case erector and case packer from Modtech Machines.
• High-speed automatic shrink wrapping machine made by Minipack of Italy from the Bagla Group.
• Easy changing rubber roller sleeves, anilox rolls and design rollers for rotogravure and flexographic printing and lamination from MRL Printing Rolls.
• Air cushion packaging machine from Skytech Corporation.
• A whole new range of packaging solutions from BANDMA.
The Packaging and Supply Chain section will feature the following running equipment:
• Innovative and exciting applications for the labels and packaging segment being printed on HP Indigo digital presses from Hewlett-Packard India.
• Packaging solutions for food products, life science and healthcare products, and industrial products from MultivacLaraon India.
• Viscofill liquid filling and sealing machine and labelling machine from GMP Equipments.
• Shrink packaging machines and other packaging products from ACE Products.
• Inkjet printer from KGK JET India.
• Racking and shelving storage systems from Nilkamal Bito Storage Systems.
The Converting and CartonTech section will feature the following running equipment:
• High-speed paper cup making machine from Global Link Impex.
• Model TSZ-600 stand-up zippered pouch making machine from Speedway Machines.
• Advanced solventless lamination machines and printing machines from Pelican Rotoflex.
• World class systems for web processing, 100% print inspection, web viewing videos, register control and web guiding from BST Eltromat India.
• Specialized printing cylinders for flexible packaging from Uflex Ltd. - Cylinder Division.
• Fingerless corrugation machine from NEELKANTH Machinery Company.
• Roll cutting and creasing die machine, automatic paper cup machine and slitting machine from Vardhman Enterprises.
• Ball shaft, ball lock, air expanding shafts, lug type shafts, multi bladder shafts, leaf shafts, mechanical shafts, safety chucks and adapters from Rollexe Engineers.
The Packaging Products Pavilion, which will be housed in two halls, will feature the following:
• Specialized anti-counterfeit solutions from Uflex Ltd. - Holography Division.
• Induction sealing wads and liners from Premium Polymers Ltd.
• FIBC's from Kanpur Plastipack Ltd.
• Adhesive tapes from Panamax Tapes.
• PET and HDPE bottles and cream jars for cosmetics and pharma products from AG Poly Packs.
• Honeycomb packaging and complete packaging solutions from Honeyshield Emballeuers.