The Chemicals Business of Uflex Limited was recently assessed and found to be in agreement with the Risk Management Principles & Guidelines as per ISO 31000:2018.
ISO 31000:2018 risk management guidelines provide principles, framework and a process for managing risk. The assessment of the Risk Management ISO 31000:2018 was carried out by DNV-GL.
Talking about the development, Rajesh Bhasin, business head – Chemicals at Uflex Limited said, “In this rapidly changing world, businesses are continuously exposed to newer risks and in order to deliver committed business objectives to stakeholders, we ensure that all current and future material risk exposures are identified, assessed, mitigated, monitored and reported.”
Acknowledging the team’s efforts at this achievement, Ashok Chaturvedi, chairman and managing director, Uflex Limited said, “This framework helps not only improve our competence to deal with forthcoming challenges but also embeds it in our business management philosophy, thereby increasing the operational efficiency and delivery of overall objectives of the company.”
You may also like:
- Uflex aims to become the biggest pharma packaging company
- Flowers world-over are blooming in Flexfresh by Uflex
- Uflex develops satellite thermal radiation insulation film for ISRO
- Innovative packaging solutions by Uflex for Rasna
- Uflex top line for FY 2017-18 up by 9% Y-O-Y
- Uflex becomes security printers for MICR cheques
- Uflex launches solvent-based laminating adhesive