Primera Technology, a leading manufacturer of specialty printers, announced its new RX-12 Label Rewinder. The RX-12 Label Rewinder makes it easy to rewind large quantities of labels. It’s perfect for use with virtually any thermal, thermal transfer or inkjet-based desktop label printer, including Primera’s popular LX-Series Colour Label Printers.
– 12” (305mm) maximum diameter rewind capacity
– 8.5” (216mm) maximum width
– EZ-Chuck mechanism – securely locks core onto the rewind mandrel
– Powder-coated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet
– Heavy-duty brushless DC motor – for reliable operation and a long service life
– Light-weight dancer arm – prevents print quality issues
– Switch-selectable rewind direction – to wind labels inside or out
“We’ve had demand from our customers for a heavy-duty, highly reliable yet affordable label rewinder,” said Mark D. Strobel, Primera’s Vice President of sales and marketing. “With RX-12 you can leave your printer running for hours at a time – even overnight. This is a faster, more efficient way to produce quantities of labels on a roll.”
RX-12 is priced at $995 (MSRP) and is available from Primera’s resellers and distributors in over 85 countries.