Vacancy for a B2B journalist for the IPP Group. Pay as per best in industry.
- Experience needed: Min. 1-3 years of writing in any domain. However, smart (quick learning).
- Essential Qualification: Graduation or post-graduation in any subject but preferably in the English Language.
- Desirable skills: Hardworking, creative and honest person with the life skills to get to work regularly and punctually.
- Observation skills and eye for facts and numbers.
- Willingness to work under tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in magazine production, newspaper industry and the web.
- Photography and video skills
- Creativity, time management, determination, prioritizing and flexibility are required skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Job Profile:
- Generating ideas for articles with other writing staff.
- Writing meaningful articles with fact and number checking.
- Re-writing articles as instructed by the editor.
- Ensuring the layout, appearance, and content of articles fit the in-house standards.
- Conducting interviews in the related domain.
- Covering events, exhibitions, or press conferences, and plant visits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com