The official app of All in Print China is online now, you can scan the QR code to download it. No matter whether you are an exhibitor or a visitor, the app will provide you with various services to make participation more convenient and easier. The services include:
• News – where you can obtain the latest industrial news as well as the updated exhibition status
• Events – which will let you know all the concurrent events, so that you can make arrangements in advance
• Exhibitors list – where you can search for the exhibitors by their name, exhibit type and country, you can see the detailed information of the company and exhibit by clicking a company’s name
• Matchmaking – where as an exhibitor, you can log in and see all the purchase requirements, which are published by pre-registration visitors
• Favourites – both exhibitors and pre-registration visitors can find interested exhibitors here
• Stand Application – you can apply for the stand here, our project manager will contact you soon
• Visitor Registration – you can make pre-registration here
• Contact Us – where you can find our service team very easily
• Floor Plan – will show you the floor plan of each hall and how to arrive at the exhibition hall
So, download the app now and plan for your participation in advance.
Packaging South Asia is the cooperating media partner for drupa 2016 which is scheduled to be held from 31 May to 10 June at Dusseldorf, Germany.