EFI is hosting its second EFITM Ignite virtual experience event, offering two days of informative sessions with product experts on a diverse range of topics, covering new and trending market opportunities for printing companies in display graphics, Divisional GraphicsTM, packaging, custom furniture, and interior décor. Scheduled for 17 and 18 June, this innovative series is for print businesses and industry media wanting to gain further insights into how the latest technology enables high-demand, high-margin applications to position printing companies for growth and profitability in the new normal. The live sessions, which begin on 17 June at 2:00 pm CEST, include
· Introduction of Divisional Graphics, a new category born out of the real-world requirements of the global pandemic for interior and exterior directional, wayfinding and social distancing floor and wall graphics, decals, and signage;
· Signage opportunities for distance celebrations, including graduations, anniversaries, birthdays, and other special moments. Guest speaker Steve Zwicker from Laconia, New Hampshire-based Big Daddy’s Signs will explain how business is booming with signs for distance celebrations;
· Insights into high-margin applications in architectural and interior décor, from exhibit carpeting and acoustic panels to window film and aluminum photo panels;
· The inside story on short-run custom furniture and décor. Wes Shinn from Portland, Oregon-based PVS Graphics will talk about how the ability to quickly produce custom décor and manage last-minute changes has resulted in business growth;
· Roll-to-roll printing capabilities from five-meter applications to multi-layer textured printing;
· The art of UV LED custom wallcoverings. Roy Ritchie Jr. of Rockaway, New Jersey-based Roysons Corp. will discuss roll-to-roll UV LED inkjet production of high-value, customized wallcoverings using white or clear inks and multi-layer textured printing;
· Short-run packaging for high-impact customer experiences;
· Demonstrations on the value-enhancing specialty applications featuring inline clear coat and white inks.
EFI created this second Experience after the strong, positive response the company had from its first series of Ignite Virtual webinars earlier this year. “We had such great feedback from our customers in April that we simply had to do it again,” said Ken Hanulec, vice president of Worldwide Marketing, EFI. “This time, we have sessions highlighting the successes printing companies have seen by focusing on increased efficiencies, better print capabilities, and smart targeting of the right market opportunities. The COVID-19 situation has been tough on all of us, but with a changed landscape comes new paths for potential growth in the long term with inspirational ideas that can be incorporated into almost any printing business.”
The EFI Ignite Virtual Experience is one of several initiatives EFI is undertaking to answer the evolving needs of businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. It is part of EFI’s efforts to help customers regain market traction as the economy once again begins to open. EFI is also arranging private virtual demonstrations for customers and prospects that utilize their files, media for customized sessions that specifically address their individual production requirements and applications.