A leader in flexible packaging and material Science, ProAmpac, is honored to be a sponsor of SPC Engage of FY 2022 in Montreal. During the program, participants were invited to learn more about ProAmpac’s effective sustainability approach to renewable packaging innovation. ProAmpac displayed the newest paper-based fresh food-to-go solutions and the complete ProActive sustainability products.
ProAmpac, which leads in flexible packaging and material sciences, has recently sponsored the SPC Engage 2022. The company offers eco-friendly flexible packing in five product groups which are mentioned below.
- ProActive Recyclable is a flexible packing created for polyethene and paper recycling streams.
- ProActive Recycle Ready is created for advanced recycling processes and uses a mono-material structure.
- ProActive PCR blends post-consumer recycled materials into the packing to meet the brand durability factors and policy requirements, such as the UK Plastics Packaging Tax.
- ProActive Renewable packaging uses bio-based resins.
- ProActive Compostable reduces in an organic compost environment.
SPC Engage Montreal is an event covering several sustainable packaging aspects, including panels with the top industry leaders.
ProAmpac’s sustainability approach for different products
ProAmpac’s flexible packaging provides customers with easy storage, extended shelf life, and portability and helps reduce energy consumption and its effect on the environment during transportation. Its products are made from bio-based feedstock like sugarcane or corn and are suitable for all market products like food and beverage, pet foods, and treats.
Sai Pellingra, vice president of global applications and innovation in the company, one of the speakers on the panelists for the topic ‘The Role of Collective Commitments’ said, “Collaborative packaging innovation focuses on creative, functional design and user experience, but also needs to make progress toward a circular economy to bring the next generation of sustainable packaging to life. We’re highlighting how our design, collaboration, and innovation resources combined with our ProActive sustainability platform help brands meet sustainability goals in creative and meaningful ways.”