“We are very excited to work with B+B International in launching this new service,” states Richard Deroo, Esko Product Manager. “With the proven success of their customers in Italy, I am confident that our global customer base will see the value in this online display store. B+B International has been an Esko reseller for many years and had already started to develop a local online library. We are working with them to build on this success, bringing this valuable solution to a global audience.”
David Dal Col, sales manager at B+B International, comments, “We are delighted to be part of developing such a dynamic solution. Sign and display converters can use these designs to produce complex jobs quickly and easily, eliminating the need for any structural design expertise.”
Deroo continues, “The ArtiosCAD Display Store will provide our customers with access to an affordable and continually expanding source of new ideas for display design solutions that can be produced using Kongsberg tables and enable them to react quickly to design requests. With the launch of this portal, Esko customers will have a significantly larger choice and variety of resizeable, production ready, display designs.”
Creating parametric design standards
Creating parametric design standards is typically a complex process that requires advanced design expertise and product knowledge. Whilst ArtiosCAD’s Resizable Design Tools enable users to create their own parametric design standards, it can be a complex process for many companies. With the ArtiosCAD Display Store sign and display converters can access a library of more than 325 resizeable and tested display designs. It is quick, simple and eliminates the need for structural and 3D design expertise.
The designs are available on a pay-per-download basis, ranging from 15 Euro to 75 Euro and the use of downloaded designs is unlimited. They just have to browse, purchase and download. Each design bundle includes:
- A resizeable ArtiosCAD 2D production ready drawing that can be used again and again at a fraction of the cost of creating a design from scratch;
- An ArtiosCAD 3D drawing that contains no glue points for easy assembly that can be used for dynamic quality inspection and evaluation;
- A 3D PDF fully interactive ‘virtual sample’ PDF for sharing with colleagues and customers;
- A 3D JPG image file complete with detailed report template; and
- A 3D animated movie ready for presentation to customers, to upload to a web site, or to use as assembly instructions for the finished product.
Packaging South Asia is the cooperating media partner for drupa 2016 which is scheduled to be held from 31 May to 10 June at Dusseldorf, Germany.