Gayatri Rub tech exhibits roller lines at LabelExpo 2022

Gujarat company mulls expansion in ceramic rollers

220
Sanjay Patel, Rajkamal Rajput and Kashyap Bhatia at Gayatri rub tech
Sanjay Patel, Rajkamal Rajput and Kashyap Bhatia at Gayatri rub tech

The Ahmedabad-based Gayatri Rub Tech – an affluent manufacturer and exporter of rubber rollers, solvent-less lamination sleeves, groove rollers, mirror finish MS rollers, papermill rollers and many more— exhibited its rollers at LabelExpo 2022 in Greater Noida.

This was the first time that the company, which was launched 32 years ago, got the opportunity to showcase its roller lines at the premier labels exhibition that began on 10 November 2022. 

Raj Kamal Rajput, marketing executive of Gayatri Rubber tech, said, “We got great responses from customers and partner industries. This exhibition has been a great experience for us. We were able to gauge a better perspective of the market and the partner industries. We are thinking of a possible expansion in the ceramic roller division, but nothing has been set in stone yet.”

“We are growing in terms of businesses every year. Around 60% of our turnover is from India and the other 40% is from the customized roller lines that we export. Defining trust through quality and services is what we aim,” Rajput adds. 

Packaging South Asia — resilient, growing and impactful — daily, monthly — always responsive

The multi-channel B2B in print and digital 17-year-old platform matches the industry’s growth trajectory. The Indian, South Asian, Southeast Asian, and Middle East packaging industries are looking beyond the resilience of the past three years. They are resuming capacity expansion and diversification, with high technology and automation in new plants and projects.

As we present our 2024 publishing plan, India’s real GDP growth for the financial year ending 31 March 2024 will exceed 6%. The packaging industry growth will match the GDP growth in volume terms and surpass it by at least 3% in terms of nominal growth allowing for price inflation in energy, raw materials, consumables, and capital equipment.

The capacity for flexible film manufacturing in India increased by 45% over the past four years. With orders in place, we expect another 20% capacity addition in 2024 and 2025. Capacities in monocartons, corrugation, aseptic liquid packaging, and labels are grown similarly. As the consumption story returns over the next six months, we expect demand to return and exceed the growth trajectory of previous years. The numbers are positive for most of the economies in the region – and as shown by our analytics, our platform increasingly reaches and influences these.

For responsible and sustainable packaging, with its attendant regulations and compliances, there is significant headroom to grow in India and the region. Our coverage includes the entire packaging supply chain – from concept to shelf and to waste collection, sorting, and recycling.

We target brand owners, product managers, raw material suppliers, packaging designers and converters, and recyclers. This is a large and complex canvas – the only thing that can work is your agile thinking and innovation together with our continuous learning and persistence.

The coming year looks to be an up year in this region, and this is the right time to plan your participation and marketing communication – in our rich and highly targeted business platform with human resources on the ground. Share your thoughts and plans to inspire and mobilize our editorial and advertising teams!

For editorial info@ippgroup.in — for advertisement ads1@ippgroup.in and for subscriptions subscription@ippgroup.in

– Naresh Khanna (25 October 2023)

Subscribe Now
unnamed 1

NEWSLETTER

Subscribe to our Newsletter

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here