Biopharma APAC is organizing a webinar with Oliver Healthcare Packaging on its high-density polyethylene (HDPE) cleancut cards. The event will take place on 1 September 2021, and the timing for the webinar is 8:30 hrs-9:45 hrs IST.
Cleancut cards are produced in an ISO 7 and ISO 8 cleanroom environment. These are custom designed and manufactured to safely secure medical devices and protect them against physical damage and contamination.
With plenty of design flexibility, cleancut cards are manufactured to each device’s unique requirements while being a cost-effective packaging solution. This webinar will help educate you on solving complex sterile packaging challenges through the design features of HDPE cleancut cards.
Biopharma’s webinar speakers are Santosh Madival, Senior Principal Engineer, Technical Services (Asia-Pacific), Oliver Healthcare Packaging, and Kevin Fisher, Technical Manager, Oliver Healthcare Packaging, who will explain everything related to the cleancut cards.
Biopharma APAC’s webinar will discuss the following topics-
- About Clean Cut cards and their applications.
- How Clean Cut cards are effective for complex sterile packaging challenges
- Which design features are right for optimizing your packaging
- How to increase your confidence when entering verification and validation through proper design
- How design elements enhance the end-user experience and aid in the aseptic transfer
Register yourself today by clicking here and join it for an engaging discussion.