The ProPak India Virtual Expo 2021, which is a free-to-attend event, will be held on 8-9 July 2021. This is the second time Informa Markets is organizing the ProPak expo virtually. It organized the ProPak 2020 virtually as well. The 2020 Virtual Expo witnessed over 2491 attendees from 18+ countries giving the participants a truly international virtual platform.
ProPak India Virtual Expo 2021 will facilitate unlimited connections for global packaging and processing companies and also feature a conference where all stakeholders—government officials, industry experts, industry associations, and leading suppliers will come together to discuss the latest developments in the processing & packaging Industry while reiterating the significance and impact of the pandemic to the industry.
Key sessions of ProPak India virtual event:
- Innovative Packaging – Extending Shelf-Life While Reducing Cost
- Thriving through Automation and Manufacturing Innovations in Food & Beverage Processing
- The emergent presence of eCommerce in the Food processing industry
- Low Farm Productivity & High Seasonality a major concern
- The rising concerns about product traceability
- Mitigating Disruption in Supply Chain with Predictive Analytics
- Regulatory impediments & reforms for new product development
- Start-up opportunities in Probiotic & Non-Dairy Beverages
Visitors can pre-scheduled meetings to maximize the time, access exhibitor or supplier finder features, and have a real-time chat with the exhibitors. They can also have one-to-one video calling and have exclusive webinars for free of cost.